20018.04 / Lake Anne West· WSSI to order and post “No Mowing” signs· Bollard to be installed by TDS to block vehicular traffic at LAW-01 bridge· Tentative schedule for completion by the end of February:
Friday 2/23/2018 Upper bridge (LAW-01) railings installed Thursday 2/22/2018 Plants delivered – planting to start next week Monday 2/26/2018 Paving starts* Wednesday 2/28/2018 Gravel shoulder installed along path*Final asphalt when daytime temps stay above 45° F and weather is dry, towardsBeginning of next week. Paving will be accessed from upstream at Bachan Ct.
February 22, 2018
February 15, 2018
Below are the meeting notes and the updated tentative completion schedule.TDS crews will not be working, President’s Day.20018.04 / Lake Anne West· WSSI to order and post “No Mowing” signs· Possible bollard installation discussed to inhibit vehicle traffic· Tentative schedule for completion by the end of February:
Thursday 2/15/2018 Lower bridge railings installed Thursday 2/15/2018 Construction entrance removal Friday 2/16/2018 Upper bridge footers set Tuesday 2/19/2018 Upper bridge deck set and railings started Thursday 2/22/2018 Paving* Thursday 2/22/2018 Plants arriving*Final asphalt when daytime temps stay above 45° F, towardsend of next week. Paving will be accessed from upstream Bachan Ct.Let us know if you have any questions.Daniel Misch |Ecosystem SpecialistISA Certified Arborist UT-4564AU
February 10, 2018
Lake Anne West 2/7/2018· Sub-surface flow is expected in low flow conditions until voids are filled· Bridge piers installed for downstream bridge (LAW-02) Tuesday 2/6/18· Oak tree at tributary 2 made safe with crown removal completed Tuesday 2/6/18· TDS punch list itemso Stabilize around upstream headwall STA 10+00.00 with A1 Rip Rapo Cut white pipe back to banko Install pipes under trail at Tributary 1· TCOT planting access with gator/cart· Tentative schedule for completion by the end of February:
Thursday 2/8/2018 Lower pedestrian bridge (LAW-02) installation Friday 2/9/2018 Construction entrance removal Monday 2/12/2018 Upper pedestrian bridge (LAW-02) installation Thursday 2/15/2018 Paving* Monday 2/19/2018 Planting*Final asphalt when daytime temps stay above 45° F, towardsend of next week. Paving will be accessed from upstream Bachan Ct.
January 29, 2018
January 26, 2018
On January 29, 2018 Dominion Energy is expected to resume their project to replace a pad mounted switch with a new VFI pad mount switch (at Orchard Lane entrance to Waterview Cluster), remove a pad mount transformer (adjacent to 11400 Orchard Lane), and replace underground cable that runs from the entrance area along the property line between Waterview Cluster and Lakeside Cluster to the 11400OL-11408OL block. Utility markings are in place. The work is necessary to ensure the reliability of electrical power to that block and was supposed to have been completed last August, but was delayed for unknown reasons.
January 13, 2018
Lake Anne West-TDS (1 Crew until stream completion and additional crews as needed for bridge and trail paving)Stream Completion- Week of 2/5Bridge and Asphalt Trail- 2/12-2/16Planting- After stream completion 2/12- with the deadline 3/31Notes:
- I will request permission for paving access from upstream trail entrance (Sunderbriar Cluster). Once we have a better idea of equipment and access we will coordination with Bud and Joe.
- Damaged Verizon Communication Line- Repair underway (complete now). Line was not marked correctly. Unknown resident impact if any.
- Additional measures (prescribed by Chris Fields-Johnson, Davey Institute) will be implemented in March 2018 on Black gum in Tributary 3 and White Oak in Tributary 2. Stream work should be done as soon as practicable to minimize impact.
- Channel alignment may be adjusted in the field to minimize tree impacts.
- Paver path leading to downstream bridge is being assessed by Karen and Charlie for replacement type. Currently the plan is to put back what is currently there.Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.