Reston RELAC | www.restonrelac.com | +1-703-349-3301 | Contact: Mark Waddell, President
- Add your name to the Reston RELAC email announcement distribution list.
- Call or email Mark Waddell at 703-349-3301,
- Reston RELAC provides a free inspection service.
- The cooling coils should be inspected and cleaned, water condensators can be installed to draw away excessive water.
- If you have a meter, RELAC will check that the water intake rate properly regulated.
- It is particularly important for the coil and drain pan to be inspected to prevent water leaks into your furnace system.
- The life of a coil is 25 years on average, and
RELAC estimates the cost of a replacement coil is $1800.
- The water for the RELAC cooling system is separate from your main water supply.
- The water for the RELAC cooling system is not from Lake Anne. The water from Lake Anne is used to help cool the water solution that runs through the pipes that service the RELAC system.