Waterview Cluster 2017 Spring Cleanup Tasks
- Put leaves and brush in paper bags.
- Trim branches to lengths of less than 4 feet and tie branches in bundles with twine.
- Deposit bags and bundles in the pickup truck at the Marina or other designated locations for pickup.
- Tidy and sweep carports.
- Cut ivy at the bases of trees where found. (Do not try to pull the ivy down.)
- Clean gutters of one-story flat roof carports. Put debris in plastic bags.
- Clean storm drains of obstructions at their openings.
- Plant pachysandra along the south side of the path between 11422 and 11424 Orchard Lane.