Lake Anne West-TDS (1 Crew until stream completion and additional crews as needed for bridge and trail paving)Stream Completion- Week of 2/5Bridge and Asphalt Trail- 2/12-2/16Planting- After stream completion 2/12- with the deadline 3/31Notes:
- I will request permission for paving access from upstream trail entrance (Sunderbriar Cluster). Once we have a better idea of equipment and access we will coordination with Bud and Joe.
- Damaged Verizon Communication Line- Repair underway (complete now). Line was not marked correctly. Unknown resident impact if any.
- Additional measures (prescribed by Chris Fields-Johnson, Davey Institute) will be implemented in March 2018 on Black gum in Tributary 3 and White Oak in Tributary 2. Stream work should be done as soon as practicable to minimize impact.
- Channel alignment may be adjusted in the field to minimize tree impacts.
- Paver path leading to downstream bridge is being assessed by Karen and Charlie for replacement type. Currently the plan is to put back what is currently there.Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.